National Financial Literacy Month represents a national challenge to observe the month of April with programs and initiatives geared at helping individuals and families improve their understanding of financial principles and best practices.
We invite you to meet the National Financial Literacy Month challenge by pledging to help Americans improve their understanding of financial issues and take steps toward financial freedom!
Supporting Financial Literacy Month is easy by using the free resources provided in the Financial Literacy Month toolkit.
Tools for success
- News release – A fully customizable news release allows you to easily announce your involvement.
- Financial Literacy eBooks – Two free downloadable Financial Literacy Month eBooks are available for you to read and share.
- Poster – Promote Financial Literacy Month with our free downloadable poster.
- Email forward – Spread Financial Literacy Month awareness by sending an email to your friends and family. Here’s an example of what to say.
- Social Interaction - Engage your social communities by posting to social sites like Facebook, Pinterest, and Twitter.
- Know the Facts – Be prepared to answer questions about financial literacy and the month long initiative by reviewing these talking points.
- Financial Literacy Month Badge – Show your community that you are a fan of financial literacy by adding the Financial Literacy Month Badge to your blog or site.
"I Love FLM" badge
Add the code below to have the "I Love FLM" image display on your blog or website.